klapper

Cerere unban klapper [Acceptat]

----------------------------

• Nick : klapper

• Adminul care v-a banat : Not sure, there was no warning. Madalinnn?

• Ora / Data : ~10:00 05-02-2019

• Ip-ul : 82.197.199.123

• SteamID-ul numeric :76561197961481045

• Printscreen din consola : Closed CS before making a screenshot

• Link download arhiva poze / scanare WG :https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/xafnmPBa/file.html

----------------------------

* Pentru o rezolvare cat mai rapida si eficienta a cererilor va rugam sa respectati cele mentionate mai sus. Va multumim!

Edited by klapper

If madalinn banned you then, he sure had a good reason since he is a fondator on this server. 

In any case, just for your satisfaction we will keep this post open and wait for his motivation.

I think he banned me by accident. Half an hour earlier he requested a screenshot, and i provided one. He unspecced me. Then half an hour later i got banned out of the blue.

Hello, I made you a demo on the server and after I put it on the forum, I noticed that I did not save myself in the cs I had and I had to download another cs. Again, sorry, I did not save my demo in the cs I had. you got unban. good luck with the game.

25 minutes ago, madalinnn said:

Hello, I made you a demo on the server and after I put it on the forum, I noticed that I did not save myself in the cs I had and I had to download another cs. Again, sorry, I did not save my demo in the cs I had. you got unban. good luck with the game.

Edit: please put your steam id right, it's not right. enter a server and write "status" in the console and copy what he writes in front of your name and put here to get your money off.

We are still waiting for what madalinn requested in order to unban you

On 2/8/2019 at 12:48 PM, madalinnn said:

Edit: please put your steam id right, it's not right. enter a server and write "status" in the console and copy what he writes in front of your name and put here to get your money off.

STEAM_0:1:607658 

Thank you for unbanning.